chat

For all discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere, and for the sub-forums that do.
User avatar
Mystex
Head Moderator
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:24 pm
Likes: 1

Re: chat

Post by Mystex »

sNASM wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:21 pm
Mystex wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:42 pmoh lord
whats wrong?
it's to early to say
Ayo,

sNASM
Tester
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Re: chat

Post by sNASM »

Mystex wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15 pm
sNASM wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:21 pm
Mystex wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:42 pmoh lord
whats wrong?
it's to early to say
Im even more confused now

User avatar
Mystex
Head Moderator
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:24 pm
Likes: 1

Re: chat

Post by Mystex »

sNASM wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:21 pm
Mystex wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15 pm
sNASM wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:21 pm

whats wrong?
it's to early to say
Im even more confused now
That is how it all started.
Ayo,

sNASM
Tester
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Re: chat

Post by sNASM »

Mystex wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:28 pm
sNASM wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:21 pm
Mystex wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15 pm

it's to early to say
Im even more confused now
That is how it all started.
What?

User avatar
Mystex
Head Moderator
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:24 pm
Likes: 1

Re: chat

Post by Mystex »

sNASM wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:05 pm
Mystex wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:28 pm
sNASM wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:21 pm

Im even more confused now
That is how it all started.
What?
We get there when we get there
Ayo,

User avatar
Bulletwatch
Moderator
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:26 pm
Likes: 1

Re: chat

Post by Bulletwatch »

Mystex wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:43 am
sNASM wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:05 pm
Mystex wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:28 pm

That is how it all started.
What?
We get there when we get there
Image

User avatar
Mystex
Head Moderator
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:24 pm
Likes: 1

Re: chat

Post by Mystex »

mood
Attachments
catto
catto
ayo.jpg (42.51 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
Ayo,

hermitec
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:37 pm
Likes: 3

Re: chat

Post by hermitec »

Mystex wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:31 pmmood
arigato little catto

Post Reply